Considering running Google Ads for your business but not sure if you will get a return on your spend?
Here’s some stats you might like to know about:
- The average CTR (Click Thru Rate) of paid ads is 2%
- 65% of consumers will click on a paid ad when they are ready to purchase
- Businesses generally make a 2:1 return on investment with Google Ads
- 41% of clicks are on the top 3 ranking Ads
Google Ads can be complicated. Anyone can create ad copy, keywords and assign a budget, but the complexity lies in knowing how to set up and implement the correct tracking and knowing how to optimise a campaign. Following Google’s recommendations will not get you the biggest bang for your buck.
Once your campaign is live, the work is only just beginning – so if you are leaving it to run and waiting for the sales to come in, you will have a long wait and you are leaving money on the table. The account structure and setup is only 50% of results, optimisation is the other half.
It takes time and expertise and there is no shame in not having either of those when you are running your business. Instead, outsource it to someone who does have those skills. But be wary, if you are enlisting an agency, make sure you ask them what their optimisation plan is.
How can I help?
- I have been running Google Ads since 2009 and continue to invest in updating and perfecting my knowledge
- I saved a large business tens of thousands of pounds by bringing Google Ads in-house (removing agency fees) and optimising the campaigns for better conversions
- I am a digital marketing expert and don’t just specialise in Google Ads. I know what makes a good online customer journey, what needs to be done for optimum Google Ads results (landing pages, website performance, tracking) and how to do it
- I will treat your business and your budget the same way I treat my own
- I am not an agency, when you deal with my business, you deal with me
Want to give Google Ads a go? Get in touch to arrange a free consultation.