What a year it has been! If you have made it through to the end unscathed – you are one of the lucky ones. Unfortunately, we are not out of the woods yet and will have to keep working harder to ensure our businesses keep going in 2021.
It’s not easy. If you are a business owner who thinks it is, you are either doing it wrong or you’re winging it.
The growth of digital has never been so strong, and the momentum is set to continue. So, here’s a few things you can do to boost your online revenue for the New Year:
- Make sure you have Google My Business set up (it’s free). If you already have it set up – update your listing and add a new post. Fill in every detail you possibly can and keep refreshing it regularly.
- If you are not already, get your website set up with Google Analytics. If you are set up already – get it audited. More than 56% of all websites use Google Analytics but a large proportion of these don’t set it up properly to track conversions.
- Install the Facebook Pixel on your website. Another free one that will give you access to valuable data when you use Facebook Ads.
- Audit your Social Media platforms and make sure they are optimised and up to date.
- Audit your website and make sure it is optimised and up to date.
- Get an SEO audit of your website and make improvements for optimisation.
- If you are a product-based business, set up an Instagram shop – this is set for huge growth in 2021.
- Encourage customer reviews and share them on your platforms. You will be surprised what you get if you just ask!
- Ensure all of your platforms are optimised for mobile devices
- Get some help. You are not a machine and you cannot be the master of everything.
How many of the above can you cross off the list already? If you need help with any of it, get in touch.
P.s. It’s not mandatory to wait until 2021 to do this – you can start now if you like! Doing this at any time will be beneficial for your business.