If you are running Facebook, Instagram or Google Ads to boost sales this quarter, here’s some tips on how to craft compelling Ad copy:
- Tip 1 – Match user intent: ensure your ad reflects what the user is looking for.
- Tip 2 – Focus on the benefits: people want solutions, not problems.
- Tip 3 – Address common objections: if you hear common reasons/barriers to why people don’t buy, address (and dispel) them in your copy.
- Tip 4 – Be informative: highlight important information in your ad.
- Tip 5 – Address your audience: don’t generalise. Use ‘You’ and ‘Your’.
- Tip 6 – Use strong call to actions: tell people what you want them to do (shop now, sign up, enquire now, buy now, book now). The more specific, the better.
If you’ve got any more tips, let me know.