I get asked this a lot because many businesses are doing ok without one, but having one can make a huge difference and here’s why:
But that doesn’t mean it needs to cost your business more, it just means that you need to get
- It shows that you have invested in your business and builds credibility
- Some people will not do business with companies who don’t have one (harsh but true)
- Potential clients don’t need to wait for you to be available to do business with you
- Whilst you are going about your day-to-day tasks, your website is working in the background educating people about your brand, what you offer and drawing prospective customers in
- 97% of people use the internet to find a local business. We live in a digital age, people research products and services online and they expect businesses to have an online presence
- Having a social media presence is not an alternative, it is a supporting additional channel
So, I would always recommend that business have a website. It doesn’t need to be a flashy expensive one (I paid around £400 for mine), it just needs to exist.
If you don’t know where to start, get in touch. I would be happy to help you plan out your content and source an agency that meets your needs and budget.